Things to be aware of during COVID-19
To keep staff and clients healthy and safe we are requesting clients to be aware of the below list:
- We will be following the social distancing rule when available.
- Please cancel or do not book an appointment if you have been experiencing 2 or more of the COVID 19 symptoms: sore throat, headache, shortness of breath, and/or runny nose; if you have had a fever or cough in the last 48 hours; if you have been outside the Atlantic Bubble (NS, NB, PEI or NFLD) in the last 14 days, or have tested positive in the last 14 days.
- Please rebook for after 14 days and visit the 811 on-line self assessment site (https://811.novascotia.ca)
- Please bring your own face mask to be worn at all times while in the clinic
- Please do not have anyone accompany you unless you need assistance or you are a minor.
- Please wait outside in the atrium until a staff member comes to get you.
- Please remove your shoes outside the clinic doors in the hallway.
- Upon entering and leaving the clinic, and periodically while at your appointment you will be required to sanitize your hands.
- Your temperature may be taken upon entering the clinic.
- A pre-screening questionnaire will be asked at the beginning of your appointment.
- A COVID waiver will have to be signed.
- Please try to touch as little as possible while at your session to keep everyone safe.
- Disinfecting of the treatment rooms are performed between each client.
- Disinfecting of high contact surfaces throughout the clinic is performed at a minimum two times per day.